Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My top 5 awsome things

My top 5 Awsome things are..

1. PSP

Who ever thought that one day a 3D game like football and Role Play Game (RPG) can be played in this small little gadget which is portable. Not only that, it also provides media player like vedios MP4 and MP3 and also contain wifi to surf internet. Now PSP come with whole new idea. Try to search for PSP NGP and you know what I mean.


2. Apple Product



Everyone thought that NOKIA has leading in phone technology. But yet, it is not. When Apple announce their product on iphone 3G, that thought had become rubbish. Now everyone is hoping more from Apple including their computer and laptop technology.

3. Canon 550D


Long ago, when technology is not like today, cameraman used SLR camera with films a lot in their bag pack. What makes a cameraman become very passionate in taking pictures are when they get to see and process the picture by them selves.  Now after the technology has evolve, the SLR camera become Digital SLR or they use to call it DSLR where it use memory cards to stall the picture. The different that Canon 550D brought to the picture being taken is that the picture is in High Definition (HD).

4. Glass technology


I cannot describe it for my self just take a look on the video above and you can wow letter on. Just something that everyone hope for the future.

5. Watch


Did you now that German are the first to invent watch? And did you know that Japan is the first to invent digital watch? Why i think that watch is my 5 awesome things is because it keeps me wonder how it keeps me on track of time while if i'm losing it, I also will be lost.

1 comment: