Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If I could rule the world, I would ...

If I could rule the world, I would like to date the top super model, having a big house, big cars, lots of cash, making people listen to me and having all the things that you've been dreaming to have. Seriously, who doesn't want it. At least I'm not being all evil trying to conquer human race, makes them became your servant or like the movies where the bad guys always trying to blow off places. Seriously, that will not happen. 
If I could rule the world, I would became the good guy, or maybe a hero, like everyone knows Superman, Batman, Ironman and all other superheroes with the "man" words(HAHAHAHA). Everyday fighting criminal and enemy to make the world become a better place. A place where there's no crime and evil. A place of peace. Who doesn't want it?
 The Superheroes

Being a good guy is great. People will always cheering, respect and follow you. Seriously, it does feels good and they should try it out, by being good to everyone. Being good to everyone doesn't mean they should have a super power. Just be ourselves, helping people whenever we see someone in trouble and don't trying to be bravery and stupid enough to help someone when it happen in a very dangerous situation, let the pros do their work. Be friendly and kind, then people will remember you. Simple as that shows that you are a hero to them, and by that, you are already rule them. 

p/s: If I could rule the world, I would probably become best friends with all A list artist? Having nasi lemak and curry mee with Barack Obama? Who knows? :D

1 comment: