Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My educational aspiration for 2011


Hi, my name is Nazmi. Being able to further study in MICET was a greatfull thing to me. Though  I would aspect to further study at other well known universities, but luck does not side on me. On the other hand, I will never give up hope. My last semester was OK for me. I did not achieve my target yet neither have satisfied my result. I'm grade with flying colours during my diploma so I must achieve even better than that.  So, I have decided to double up my efforts and study smart. I have planned up a few things and hoping to do my best this year.


Hello guys, I'm Aizat Izzuan, and I'm here again in MICET. After three years doing my diploma in MICET, now I'm back for my bachelor. During my diploma, I could say that there was a lot playing than study, and my result was OK. But if I study a bit harder, maybe I could achieve a better result. I was really disappointed by it, but disappointed doesn't meant to give up. Its just a way of life, where people need get back up and do their best and to improve themselves. That is something I will do for my educational aspiration. Getting A's in all subject is going to be my target, and my mission is to achieve my Degree with a good grades. Finally I want to quote Mr. Syahidi's favourite phrase, "This is not a playground, this is a battlefield". Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. come on guys!
    both of you hungry for success!
    prove to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Battlefield? Ok, I'm starting to feel very "Warcraft" right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! Who is the bald man in the picture ? Is he Jason Statham?


    Our Not So Good Blog lah, Dont See lah, Malu lah

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best phrase, "This is not a playground, this is a battlefield".
    I loooooooike!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete